Our human body is the most sophisticated machine made of five elements – earth, water, fire, air and space. All these five elements have their own memory. That’s why they behave uniquely in their own way.
It has also been proved scientifically by our modern scientists that water has a memory. Water can remember the touch of anything. In the Hindu temples, the priest gives 3 drops of water, as it remembers the holy vibrations of the divine idol. This water is called as “Theerth” by Hindus. When the people have this water, they can remember the divine vibrations within them. The same water which is the composition of H2O can be poison depending upon the memories carried by it.
Because of this fact, we should concern about its storage. If we store water in a copper vessel, all over the night or at least 4 to 5 hours, it acquires certain qualities of Copper which is very good for health and also energy.
Benefits of water stored in a copper vessel:
• Helps to produce melanin in the body, which is very much useful for the skin to prevent from harmful UV rays as it causes skin burns and skin cancer.
• Copper mineral has a unique quality which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
• It detoxifies the liver.
• It helps to maintain healthy bones, powerful immune system and good digestion power.
• Copper is also an antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows aging.
• Copper may prevent degenerative diseases, heart diseases, autoimmune diseases, arthritis, cataracts, Alzheimer’s disease, and diabetes.
• Copper can reduce bad cholesterol level and helps in increasing beneficial cholesterol.
• It especially helps for the people who travel frequently as it detoxifies the body.
Once we get awareness of the functionality of five elements of the body then we understand our body very well which leads to love our life with more ease.
Since we all know that health is wealth. But it is not about to be super being, it is all about to realize that being human is a superb experience… 🙂
NOTE : While drinking water from a copper vessel one should not be barefoot !!!
In case you are regularly taking in water kept in copper pot then you should stop for a couple of weeks after 3 mths of continuous usage.