Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior. Parents usually notice signs in the first two years of their child’s life.
Communication skills, mental skills, social skills are all related to मन. Disturbed मन is closely associated with Vayu Prakruti. Typical health problems include headaches, hypertension, dry coughs, sore throats, earaches, anxiety, irregular heart rhythms, muscle spasms, lower back pain, constipation, abdominal gas, diarrhea, nervous stomach, menstrual cramps, premature ejaculation and other sexual dys-functions, arthritis. Most neurological disorders are related to Vata imbalance.
Technological distractions, toxic food, sexual indulgence at early age is turning youth into VATA heavy individuals. So most youth at the age of progeny generation are Vata heavy. So do their children. On top of it, infants receive tons of Toxins in Vaccines. So Apana is always aggravated. This is results in unimagined mental disorders.
Ideally, in newborn, due to their grown requirement, Kapha is predominant over Pitta and Vayu is never predominant.
Some suggestions for newly wed couples.
1) Be at peace always before you plan for child. No mental agitation of any kind. No office stress. No relation issues. No family quarrels.
2) Be cheerful. Remain more in nature. Cultivate your motherly qualities before you actually become mother and father.
3) Eat more and more Kapha-pradhan food. And less Vayu-pradhan food.
4) Avoid late night movies, parties and have regular sound sleep. Follow same during pregnancies.
5) Processed food, toxins, stale food will aggravate Vayu so avoid it.
All these suggestions to follow at least 6 months before you plan for a baby.