Yesterday, when I shared news of Gold in Gau-mutra, many colleagues and friends focused only on Gold greed profit! Using mother for Gold alchemy!
Ha ha!! such a gutter level mentality our youth possesses! Sick!
Gold is nothing when we try to understand real nature of mother’s blessing.
Here is one example:
Vatsanabha is a toxic plant. But Gau mata can provide prasad, using which toxicity of Vatsanabha can be detoxified.
Purified and detoxified Vatsanabha can be used to cure:
1) Aconitum ferox is pungent, bitter and astringent in taste. It acts as Yogavahi – a catalyst for other medicines.
2) It is rejuvenative, balances Tridosha, especially Vata and Kapha.
3) It improves digestion, relieves coldness, nutritive and improves strength.
4) It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of indigestion, anorexia, spleen disorders, gout, cough, asthma.
5) It is used in the treatment of vision problems, night blindness, eye infections, inflammation, otitis, headache.
6) It is useful to relieve headache, sciatica, backache.
7) It is used as antidote for poisoning due to rats, rodents, scorpion and snake bites.
But our modern buddhus (fools) in urban set up cannot realize value of Gau-mata. Fools consider Gau-mutra as waste. They teach their kids that it is dirty! 😀
We have become so lazy and laggard that we can hardly realize value of Gau and protect her.
Imagine if your kids are blessed by Gau-prasad (mutra,milk,ghee)? Imagine their physical strength! But…only when we get time from our pastime wastages and spend time at Gau-shala!